Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hairy anecdote... (is that how you spell it?)

Last week, I left my razor at the apartment, but we were living at the house. so for 5 days, I had to go without shaving anything.

Now, I am the kind of person that does not like prickeliness. Smooth is a way of life. I can handle not shaving my legs for a few days before i rub my calfs raw. But my armpits were CRAZY hairy. I don't know how I made it those five days. It was like having two pet porcupines living under there. Lets name them gertrude and josephine. yes, for sure.

Well, I had to give my new found friends haircuts, because they were getting a little wild.

With bonnaroo coming up, I know that it will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, before I get to shave them. I am bringing my electric razor though, just in case.

I don't know how people survived before shaving. :)

Just call me sasquatch for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home