Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Freakin Foreskin.

And that's another story

I am sooo totally stoked, because I am watchin ED right now. It's only one of my all time favorite shows EVER. ranks up there with punky brewster and Magnum PI :)

anyway--- i am sitting in our new house. alone. i should totally be unpacking some things, but ALAS i am sitting on my ass. :(

I have a job interview tomorrow. i am soooo ready for it. I am going to be all over their questions and they won't even have to give me a second interview, because i will have TOTALLY BLOWN THEM AWAY (with my answers, not my ass)

I need a job that's going to actually pay me for the work I do. the YMCA doesn't pay shit... how are you supposed to live on what they pay you? sheesh. dumbasses.

right on, i better go showa- i STANKY.

3 weeks from today, i'll be packin my jeepers up with campin stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home