Wednesday, May 04, 2005

*SIGH*

I can tell it's wednesday :) I have so much to do today, and I have no umph to get me up off of the couch. all i can think about is the stoopid secret sound. I want that money sooo freakin bad. we need it for the house. we found a spot on the wall where there's a leak in a window- and if it's not covered under the warranty, we might be in some deep trouble. GAH. if i won the money we'd have over 18,000 buckerroooonies. ahhhhh, totally kick ass.

but what the hell is that damn sound. grrrrrr.... it makes me want to cry, because i keep hearing it over and over in my head, and the more i think about it, the harder it is to think. my brain is hypnotized by this damn sound.

oh- and meetings suck ass. I hate 'em because they are never as informative as they should be. sheesh. I finally start reading The DaVinci Code, and no i have no time to get anything done. :( oh well....

and i still don't have a dog. I want to cry. I have given up though. the last time we were teasing him about it, he got really pissed off. butthole. i guess i will just have to survive without a sweet puppy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home