Thursday, April 28, 2005

Will it EVER get better?!?!?!?!

and the answer is NNNOOOOOOOO! i have totally decided that I need a new job by Tomorrow. GGGAAARRRRHHHH The office "staff" (if you can call them that- they don't do a DAMN thing) suckeroonies--- that place is corrupt.

INSANE

right - -- soo, we close on our house tomorrow , and I told them that ooohh, about a month ago. Well, this saturday, a certain program director?? (how in the hell did she get that title?) has us doing this freakin world's fair bull shit. I told them as soon as i knew closing date, that I wouldn't be able to work---- why in the hell did they send someone out yesterday to try to talk me into working it??? it's crap I say.

First of all, i would have to be there by 7:45 AM i mean WTF??? then, i would have to stay until 4:00.... ????

---> all of this and NONE (that's no exaggeration), NOT ONE of my families are going to be attending. The hell if I am going to waste my saturday, the first one in our new house, the day that we will be painting, at her STOOPID DAMN "WORLDS FAIR" --- something that our school put on friday night for anyone that wanted to attend. (and they didn't have to drive 45 minutes out of their way in order to do so.

It's April. Yes, that's right, it's spring time- nearing the end of the year. these parents are not going to waste their precious time going to something so dumb, when their children hardly get a chance to relax during the week... let alone on the weekend with all of their sports and extracurricular (dammmit that's a hard word to spell... ooh- PS if you type freakin and run spell check- it suggests that you change it to foreskin that's sweet.)

alright. i am done now. It's thursday. almost friday. ahh i wish it were friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home