Sunday, April 17, 2005

LazyDay...

aahhhh, its so awesome outside. yesterday we spent the whole day outside, sippin on some totally kick ass wine from the Oliver Winery near Bloomington. mmmmm... It was their Blackberry - oooh it tasted just like bottled blackberry cobbler. dammmm it was delicious.

right now we are just trying to get ready to move here in a couple weeks. at the most we have 19 days until we start painting. I am soooo ready. I already have some family planning trips to come out and see the place. I can't wait to show it off...

I started reading Angels and Demons this weekend. i am totally hooked right now. its crazy... but I like it. I think i need to go sit outside and read .... too bad our balcony has NO FRIGGIN ROOM

RIGHT ON... i gotta get movin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home