Monday, April 11, 2005

I feel a little...

Fartstipated tonight. I know, yes, i have farted a couple of times... but each time it was a bit of a struggle. :( so sad...well, at least I am not crapstipated

we are watching
Big Trouble right now- and I was wondering...
why do goats look like they have balls dangling from their throats?

verrrry interesting- I'd say
aahh, yes.
My back friggin heeerts. heeeheeeeee.
AAAAAHHRRRGGGGGG i am soooo bored. i need something to do. I am tired of just sitting around but... sheesh, i don't want to pack. i don't want to do a damn thing, really.

what a loooser. is it friday yet? hehehe, i just googled
friday... that's how bored i am.

24 is on in a few... i am ready to see what happened to the president last week. if we were on normal time (and i very much stress normal) we would be watching it right now... but NNNOOOOO- we live in INDIANA- the most backward state EVER

lets list 5 reasons why the hoosier state sucks:

  1. what in the hell is a hoosier? freakin look it up, ya jackass
  2. what state doesn't have a professional baseball team?
  3. gas prices??? WTF $2.39???? so much for getting a raise...
  4. DST??? what's that???
  5. NO, and i mean NO good concerts come through here.

hmmmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home