Monday, May 09, 2005

just one of those days...

sometimes i wonder if someone is out there reading this. i am sure if you are, you are thinking, wow, this girl is insane. (gah)

I got a call from a company today that saw my resume online--- i am actually kind of excited. I am thinking that I will at least give it a try?? this is so scary.
I feel like my college degree is a waste right now. 4 years; 8 semesters and 2 summers down the drain. blah. that makes me sad :)

grrrrr. my husband is watching one of the few shows that i HATE HATE HATE. freakin fear factor. DAMMIT i hate that stoopid show. why in the hell would somebody put themselves through all of that CRAP??? ewwww. lard??? dunking yourself in lard, blech---- just thinking about it makes me wanna heave up the delicious strawberry sundae i had a little bit ago. eeewwwww.

yuck o la.

I wish my nose would stop running...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home