Wednesday, March 23, 2005

what am I thinking....

today was a shitty ass day. this week has been like that poop that no matter how many times you wipe your ass, it never goes away. for reasons i don't want to go into, and others that i'll be glad to over embellish.
reason number uno:
well, today i got cussed out by a parent because he doesn't know how to handle his damn kid. let me explain. supposedly this kid is "bipolar" fine. special needs, whatever. does that really give him the right to literally put is hands around another childs neck and choke him? give me a freakin break, bro. but, Yes. the Morons admins running the offiCe will let him get Away with anything. But, I can recieve a write up for no giving them enough notice for my DC class. thats a bunch of BS if you ask me.
well, i guess that's really the only reason I have right now. let me sit on it for a minute... i am sure i can drum something else up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home