Friday, March 18, 2005

GRRRRR

I know i complain a lot about my job- i hate it, really really do, but I am learning about what kind of parent NOT to be:
I just received a call from a parent complaining because we don't make her daughters do homework on fridays. She wants us to make her kids (who never do anything other than homework except for fridays) do their homework while everyone else is either outside or playing a dodgeball tournament! It just pisses me off. these kids don't have a chance to socialize. I will never do that to my kids. yes, they'll get their stuff done, but they will have a chance to spend time with their friends too. RI-DICKLE-OUS.... sheeesh.

on a happy note:
Today is the 6 month-iversary of our wedding!! I am soo excited, it seems like it was forever ago (in a good way) I'll have to update that later... hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home