Friday, March 04, 2005

Crazy weeeek

man, this has been insane...
HI: I got to skip a day of work because I have strep throat! sweeeet.
ummmmm... we got our finished wedding album in the mail, it kicks major ass.
hm. welllll.... it's FRIDAY and the sun was out 3 days in a row (a new indiana record)
I am so into this book Middlesex right now, i totally suggest it to anyone, it's crazy but great. full of incest and kissing cousins (for some reason I am drawn to nastiness like that). GRRRR-REAT

LO: well, i am sick and on antibiotics that make me fart like crazy. i have never smelled this bad in my entire life. totally rank.
my mom almost died this week... her damn smoking just about got the best of her...
it's supposed to SNOW tomorrow. what the crap is with that? (indiana sucks, that's what)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home