Sunday, February 27, 2005

I LOVE MY HUSBAND...

This was written by my hubby yesterday morning... he HATES HATES HATES these things.
isn't he cute?

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:45, I got to be late last night.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Neither, I am a guy, not a homosexual, black, a rapper, a basketball player, or a player in general. Damn sexist surveys!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hitch, although, I felt the funniest sences were shown on TV.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Monday: Monster House & 24
Tuesday: Scrubs & Committed
Wednesday: West Wing
Thursday: Joey-Maybe, I don't watch much on Thursday, its movie night!
Friday: Again not much on so its a going out night or another movie night.
Saturday: Football, when its in season, otherwise...you guessed it, MOVIES.
Sunday: Football/NASCAR, Sopranos, Dead Like Me, & Surial Life.
I don't care what anyone says they do not have a single show they like more than another, there have been just too many goods shows that this is a rediculous question and should be narrowed down to a specific time slot of a specific day during a specific season. - OR - MAYBE NOT EVEN ASKED AT ALL!!!!

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Three York Pepermint Paties...I don't tend to make breakfest stuff unless Alison is up to eat with me:)

6. What is your middle name?
Paul, after my father. Nice and short unlike some of you, hehehe.

7. Favorite cuisine?
Spicy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that is a cuisine?

8. What foods do you dislike?
Brocllie, YUCK!

9. What is your favorite crisp flavor?
Ok, what the hell is a crisp? I like pepermints it that is a crisp. Altoids Rock

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Elephunk - Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get Retarded

11. What kind of car do you drive?
SONOMA - 4x4

12. Favorite sandwich?
McCalister's Delta Delight - ham and roast beef with provalone cheese BBQ sauce and jalapanoes on a hoggie bun. SPICY!

13. What characteristic do you despise?
People who are ignorant and make these stupid things up!

14. Favorite item of clothing?
I don't know, all of them I guess, I don't think I would want to go around Indiana at time of year naked.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation
Anywhere with my wife, love you Alison!

16. What color is your bathroom?
Hairy with a touch of tan and white!

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
I have become a fan of Gear.

18. Where would you retire to?
Umm, my Fifties or sixties, I hope.

19. Favorite time of the day?
Sunrise on the weekends. They are the best.

20. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 25th, I had a great time grilling out and partying with Alison and friends from work.

22. Favorite sport to watch?
Football/NASCAR

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? No expectations, because after everyone reads my responses, they will realize how dumb these things are. 24. Person you expect to send it back first?
Please see answer to question 23, thank you.

25. What fabric detergent do you use?
Tide, because it gets my clothes clean, like all other detergents. What kind of stupid question is this???? Do you realy care what I use to wash my clothes?? I mean if you really wanted to know come on over and borrow some detergent anytime.

26. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am an all of the time person, if there is something going on, I'll be there and I will have a good time.

27. What is your shoe size?
11-12, again, unless you plan on buying me shoes for my birthday or Christmas, who cares?

28. Do you have any pets?
We have hundreds of dust bunnies running around our apartment, since our maintenance people never changed our air filter. Basterds!

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends?
No new at this time.

30. What did you want to be when you were little?
Older!

31. What are you doing today?
Let's see; Made coffee, ripped a couple of cds, filed some old bills and stuff, watched some extras on a dvd, took a shower, got dressed, took my truck to have the oil changed, ate lunch, went to the bank, went to a store called Sur La Table, then on to Cold Stone for ice cream, picked up my truck, and know I'm filling this thing out. Oh, I used the bathroom a couple of times in there if you wanted to know, sick basterds. I'll send you a short message tomorrow letting you know what I did the rest of the day as if it is any of your buisness...See you on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home