Tuesday, February 22, 2005

BABY NAMES...

My bestest friendest is prego. Instead of being that friend and suggesting HORRIBLE names, i am going to publish names that i veto, You are welcome in advance :)
Sunny, you are **NOT** allowed to name your child any of the following:
Velva (too close to Vulva, poor dear)
Eulalia (WTF)
Concepcion (well, that could be interesting)
Haskell (Eddie or otherwise)
Casper (no comment needed)
Ishmael
Wilber
Blanche
Heman (do you remember him?hehehe)
Elvira (giddiup, aoo, ba-ba oo, ba-ba mau mau) heheheheHA
Yvonne (or as my pappy says "Why-Vonne")
Priscilla (queen of the desert)
Chester (durn, I growed another head)
Jesus (unless... you named it concepcion jesus, or any derivative of that)
Guy (too hard to live up to that)
Dick (again, too many expectations)
Laverne (unless you have another child and name it Shirley **LOVE that show**)
Chandler (TOO.. MANY.. JOKES)
Melba (toast?)
Orville (TC, Magnum, and Higgins might like it though)
Layla (unless you want to hear that riff every time someone says their name)
Ed Zachary (no need for explanation)

The Following names would be funny, but still, that poor child:
Dora*** (isn't that a dora bell?) HAHAHA.
**Tinker (I laughed my ass off sooooo freakin hard when my dad suggested this, i almost pissed my panties)
Liberty**
Isabell (OOOOR- you could just name her "Isa")
Jingle***
Taco
Cow or Cal**
Ringmy
Curve
Tower***
Hells***
Wedding*
Savbytha***
School
Ching (think how it would look in a phone book)***
May
Southwestern***
Dinner
Fire**
Blue (you're my boy)

**Suggested by Pappy B.
***Suggested By DH

Oh, I could keep going, but I have to peeee. I'll add more later........

**DISCLAIMER** If by chance you are reading this and your name appears above: I sincerely apologize, but geez, get a frejeakin sense of humor or get off my blog.

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Jodie said...

Please add Bertha to that list. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home