Thursday, February 17, 2005

You're on, Ecker.

I just made a bet over the phone with my once good friend "ecker." he, is of course in germany, where he has been stationed in the army for at least a couple of years (wow, where does the time go. damn i am getting old). he called me out of the blue today, i was excited. anyway... we talked and he asked when i was going to start having kids because "that's what married people do" - well, ecker, i said. i am not having kids for at least 5 years. lets list the reasons why:
  • toooo selfish. i want dh all to myself.
  • i am not in the profession that i would like to be in, and i don't see that changing anytime soon.
  • no money.
  • live too far away.

i am sure i could think of more, but i am too lazy. oh yes...

  • tooooo lazy.

right on. so, ecker bet me 1 whole buck that i would be pregnant before my fifth year. you are soo on sucker.

International handshake or not, that buck will include interest HA

Butt, i guess you never know **wink, wink**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home