Tuesday, February 22, 2005

two twenty two tuesday

well, yet another day in the boring life that is my own. i need a change in scenery, hence the color:

HI: It's not monday! i got an email from my bestest friendest in the whole wide worldest. she cracks my shit up. we are totally stoked for bonnaroo... it's going to be so amazing this year. i just hope it's not as hot as last year! sheeesh. alright, moving on.

LO: I work for the "Y-i'm a big fat jerk and willwork you to death and let kids beat you up b/c i am a big fat money hungry dick head-mca" (again, thank you sunnifer, that is right dead on!)
i hate my job, are you totally sick of reading that? and i have a "woman's doctor" appointment in two weeks. blech. i hate that. there's nothing more uncomfortable than that cold-as-hell duck-bill cootchie opener. grrrr.

right on, that's well enough for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home