Wednesday, March 09, 2005

ahhh, turdsday, gotta love it...

Summer Thyme, and the living's easy.... sorry, i couldn't help myself.
here's my latest piece:

ODE to TURDSDAY
Because of you, my week is better
as you wrap me in your arms...
the thought of you mesmorizes me, since
you are the day that brings me Friday.
and you sound like a bowel movement.

FIN.

you can never go wrong with a turd. ahhhh.

HI: I almost peed my pants (yet again) at work today, playing UNO with a kindergartener... i want my kids to be just like Jack-o-lantern - HE'S SOOO FREAKIN CUTE. and I totally nailed a kid with a dodgeball... damn that felt good.

LO: hmmm. today was an all around good day, other than the fact that IT WAS COLDER THAN A WELL DIGGERS POOFOOOOT... heheh, that saying makes me giggle every time i hear it. poofooot. ha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home