Thursday, March 17, 2005

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!

AHHH, I LOVE IT! How many years ago was it that we all got trashed on lemon drops, tequila rose and crown royal (damn clyde, it's all his fault. corrupting us innocent kids)? geez, i am not sure i should have survived that night :) the best was finding my bestest friend, puking her guts out downstairs- with her future hubby holding her hair back (awww, isn't that sweeet!)... of course, my future hubby held my hair back too that night.

I'll never forget going home and trying to play off that I wasn't drunk- while my parents were watching Sopranos. "wwaaoooww, daaad, I waaatch thaat showww twooo! caan youu belieeve itt?" hehehe, totally didn't pull it off. I am such a light weight.
remember going to Chili's a couple of years ago? that was great too. Man, I wish i were home for St. Patty's Day.


Ahhh, what great memories...

here I am in all of my green glory:


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home