Thursday, May 26, 2005

Today is a GREAT day...

I have decided that I need a more positive attitude towards everything. Yes, I have a shitty job. Yes, they abuse me and my fellow coworkers. But I really need to work on making the best of things.

There have been many times over the past year that I have just wanted to walk out and tell them to go screw themselves. But I have kept with it (amazingly). And I have learned a lot from it. I hope it has made me a better person.

When I think of all the CRAP I have endured this year, it almost makes me want to cry.
But, today i have an interview with a company (hehe, i just typed companty. heheh) that i know i can be successful with. but it scares the shit out of me.

when i graduated from collage, i was sure that I would be attending grad school to become a marriage and family therapist, not interviewing for a sales position. ??? WTF? who would have thought i would be living in indiana? married and buying a house?? (and I am in no way complaining about these things, it's just amazing).

isn't it crazy how life's adventures can change you?

I am hoping and praying that I get this job. I am trying to think of questions to ask the interviewer... but my mind has come up blank. GAH. I guess I should get off the damn computer and get some shtuff done.

check ya later

ps TWO WEEKS FROM NOW, WE WILL BE EATING NUMMERS BREAKFAST BUFFET AT SHONEYS
KICK MAJOR ASS CHEEKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home