Thursday, July 14, 2005

today

it is raining outside. but the sun is trying to peek through.
i am sitting here avoiding my daily chores. (so much for being motivated)
our cable went out for a bit--- but came back totally different.
i feel lazy, like i need to work out.
i am wondering if things will ever get back to normal.
but what the hell is normal?

D has been away on business, and I have realized exactly how crazy things are here without him. last night, i freaked because I saw someone outside our house. he was out walking his fucking dog. :P i am such a scaredy cat, that i almost dialed my mom. 500 miles away, like she could do anything. at least she would be there to hear my blood curdling screams when the boogie man broke in, right?

oh lord. i need to get off my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home