Thursday, June 16, 2005

and the award goes too....

i should totally win the DUMBASS OF THE YEAR award.

today, i was supposed to take the insurance licensing test for my new job.
but OH NO, my stoopid ass forgot the certificate that is stated about a zillion times REQUIRED FOR TEST ENTRANCE. i realized this about a half hour before the test started, but it was too late to turn around and go home to get it.

GAH i feel sooo dumb. i just wanted to scream. and of course, i cried. damn, i dont know what my problem is, but i have been crying A LOT lately. (more than usual-- because we all know that i am a cry baby) but you know what really pisses me off?? the damn $40 re-regisration fee. being unemployed SUCKS i don't have the money to keep paying that stoopid fee over and over again...

at least they're cool at the office about it though. (ha, you don't know it, but i just typed "tit"). they're going to try to get me in sooner for the exam... other wise it's next friday. plenty of time to study. (even though i am SO oever that book.) I feel like i am back in school. and that sucks. it's been too long, my study habits aren't what they used to be. i can't cram anymore... and it feels like every new thing i read pushes something old out. this dog is having a hard time learning new tricks dammit.

so, please, feel sorry for me, and be glad that you aren't as dumb as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home