Friday, July 22, 2005

skyrocketsinflight

afternoon delight. that song has been in my head for the last 2 days. it makes me happy.
**sigh**


i am sitting at my could be job. there is no one here but me, and i am so freakin bored. no body is returning my emails, it's friday and I want to go home!

it's funny to hear people call in to this place. hehe. people are wierd.

so i have been offered a few jobs in the last couple of weeks, and i really don't know what to do. this job is great. as long as it pays. if it doesn't pay, then there's no way i'll do it.

hmmm. i am pretty boring right now. i don't know what to do!?!?!?!?! hold on...

so, what can i say??? last night, i thought i was going to be blown away in a tornado. it sucked

and i have a headache. it's a fridayiwannagohomeandsitonmyarse headache.

iliketotypewithoutspaces.it'sfun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home