Wednesday, July 27, 2005

10 years ago...

it freaks me out that 10 years ago i was a month away from entering high school. i say that because last night i had a dream. this dream included stalking billy corgan (and he stalked back! it was way cool, and i love him). but it wasn't D that was there with me. it was that jerk that dated back when, and all of my high school friends, many of which i had totally forgotten about.

I blame this on my best friend, because last night she was telling me about a dream she had that included one of those people from high school.

it's soo weird how you can be perfectly content with everything in your life, and then a dream comes along and freaks you the shit out.

I will say that I got front row tix to 2 concerts in that dream, and billy called my name out a few times on stage. it was cool.(in case you have stumble across this blog, i was more than obsessed with SP when i was in high school and college. i really truely thought i would marry billy. and then i met D.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home