Friday, August 12, 2005

PEEEUUUUU!

Damn. this medication they put me on for my headaches. ugghhh. it makes me gassy. like huge, manly farts.

ahhh. so, i think i have west nile virus. a mild case, but still. I have had these headaches, numbing, throbbing, brain swelling headaches that caused me to think about a labotomy. So yesterday, i gave in. i went to the doctor. it was weird. he did the whole, ears, throat, eyes, take a deep breath now, let it out slowly now, thing. but after that, he had me doing some weird tests. put your arms out, touch your nose, walk heel to toe, drunk driver kinda stuff. (and i passed, with flying colors!)

after all of that, he said i was getting over a viral infection. ??? just before i got sick, i was bitby a mosquito. dammnit.it was a huge bite, and it left a mark for over a week. (me being allergic to the little suckers, that's not an uncommon thing)

I hate mosquitos. And being this gassy. but, at least it doesn't stink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home